TP-Link Router is one of the popular products manufactured by TP-Link which provides best technology in networking field. TP-LINK AD7200 is multi-band gigabit router that integrates 4 built-in ports. By using TP-Link tether application, you can manage and control your router remotely. You just need an internet connection to access the application. It delivers three times faster speed than wireless devices working on 802.11 n which can fully meet the need of your home or small office networks.
Features of TP-Link AD7200 Wi-Fi router:
- Seamless Streaming and Gaming: With the fastest combined Wi-Fi speed of up to 3200Mbps, you can simultaneously stream HD videos and games online across multiple devices without lag.
- Maximum Coverage and Stability: AD7200 featured with eight high-performance external antennas that increase its range and signal stability.
- Multi-Band Technology: The AD7200 router uses Multi-Band technology to run three separate Wi-Fi bands at once, with combined Wi-Fi speed of up to 7200Mbps. It creates a network that can connect more devices without a drop in performance.
- Security Features: WPA, WPA2-PSK encryptions are provided in the system for security.
- Customized Access Control: It also includes admin control and access control that can be customized anytime by TP-link ‘Quick setup’. Admin control may enable you to allow/disallow people to access connectivity through their device hotspots.
Follow the steps to connect your TP-Link AD7200 Wi-Fi router:
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your modem’s LAN port to the port of your router.
- Turn on the router and for a few seconds.
- Now connect your PC to the router. You can connect either wired or wirelessly. In wired method, you need an Ethernet cable to connect your PC’s Ethernet port to the router’s Ethernet port.
- In wireless method, you can connect your PC to the router wirelessly by using the default SSID and Wireless Password printed on the product label of the router.
How to Login to your AD7200 TP-Link Router:
- To obtain an IP address automatically, set up the TCP/IP Protocol on your PC.
- Launch a web browser and type web address http://tplinkwifi.net or IP address http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar of your browser.
- Use your admin username and password, and click Login.
- You can create a new user name and password for login.
How to setup TP-Link AD7200 Wi-Fi router:
Step 1: First of all, launch web browser and enter http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar of your browser.
Step 2: Router’s login page displays in front of you. You can log in with the username and password you have created for your router or you can use default user name and password to login.
Step 3: After login, Go to ‘Quick Setup’ option and enter.
Step 4: Further, Select your time zone and click ‘Next’.
Step 5: Next page appears; now you may need to choose your ‘connection type’. You can choose connection type either automatically or manually. Click ‘Auto Detect’ option to detect your connection type automatically and click ‘Next’.
Step 6: Select ‘Wireless Settings’ to change or configure your wireless settings. Click ‘Next’.
Step 7: Confirm all the settings that you have entered and click ‘Save’ option to save all settings.
Step 8: After that, Click ‘Finish’ to end the Quick setup process. Now your PC and AC3200 Wi-Fi router can connect to the internet.
Your TP-Link’s AD7200 Wi-Fi setup is successfully completed. We hope this will help you out to setup your AD7200 Router. If you need further assistance, please contact us.